Personal Tax Senior / Manager
Gostling Ltd are seeking an experienced, high calibre senior tax manager to join the growing team in our Skipton office. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with significant experience of working in personal tax to join a firm with a portfolio of clients across many sectors.
- Managing the personal tax compliance issues of the firm’s clients.
- Providing high level technical advice to clients on a broad range of issues, focussing on income tax, capital gains and inheritance tax planning
- Involvement with a mixed variety of tax projects
- Building and developing client relationships
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
- Promoting the development of the practice.
Specific knowledge & experience required:
- The successful applicant will be an experienced tax professional, CTA/ACA or equivalent with a personal tax / private client tax background gained within accountancy practice although candidates qualified by experience are also encouraged to apply.
- A detailed up to date knowledge of taxation issues.
- Significant experience in advisory work relating to CGT, income tax, and experience in IHT.
- A working knowledge of corporation taxation issues would be useful.
- Experience in non-domicile and residence issues is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A focus on delivering excellent client service
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to progress within a growing company
- A collaborative working environment